SENIORS: We’re halfway through our final semester! The Final Countdown. Starts. Now.
As our final semester is starting to come to a close, there’s no better time to celebrate how far we’ve come before the final festivities. The short week of events will cost just $10 for all seniors. Since all events include alcohol, you MUST be 21 to consume alcohol. You may still attend the Kegger on the Esplanade on 3/18 if you are underage, however. Please come to all events that include alcohol with a government issued photo ID. For the kegger, you will need your GoCard in addition to your ID.
The events are as follows:
Pre-Registration begins on 2/28:
- You MUST register for “The Final Countdown” to participate in all events.
- The wristband is your ticket to attending all events and receiving specials where applicable
Registration in Leavey Center on Tues 3/14: 12pm – 4pm
- Everyone must pick up their wristband during this time frame
- In-person registration will be available during this time.
Wednesday 3/15 – Senior SWUG Night at Tombs: 10pm
- Dress up in your PJs and/or your interpretation of a SWUG
- Gift cards will be awarded for the two best outfits
- **must have wristband to participate**
- Shooter specials will be available for those with wristbands
- Regular Senior Night specials will still apply with or without a wristband
Thursday 3/16 – Senior Class Fund Night @ TBD: 10pm- 12am
- For updates, follow the Senior Class Fund on Facebook and look out for their email.
Friday 3/17 – Local Bar Night TBD
- Come out and enjoy drink specials to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day with the rest of the senior class
Saturday Night 3/18 – GREEN Party on the Esplanade: 9pm-12am
- The St. Patty’s Day celebrations continue with a kegger on the Esplanade
- **Dress up in green, anyway you like**
- Gluten free option available- please only select this option on the EventBrite if this accommodation is necessary