THEME TO BE REVEALED…But For Now…
The 28th Annual Georgetown University Senior Ball
May 17, 2019 |
Union Station – Washington, D.C.
Check out some FAQs below about all things Senior Ball.
~See you on the dance floor!~
- What is Senior Ball?
- Senior Ball is an end-of-year gala for Georgetown seniors, students and families to celebrate their time on the Hilltop before graduation.
- Where and when is Senior Ball?
- Senior Ball will be held at Union Station in Washington, D.C. on Friday, May 17 from 9pm to 1am.
- Who can attend?
- Senior Ball is a celebration for Georgetown seniors and their families.
- Is there a dress code?
- In the past, guests have worn cocktail, formal, black tie and cultural attire, however, there is NO official dress code for Senior Ball. Cultural attire is encouraged!
- How much do Senior Ball tickets cost?
- Do seniors need to purchase a ticket to Senior Ball?
- Yes, seniors need to purchase a ticket to Senior Ball.
- When do tickets go on sale?
Senior Ball has sold out in the past, so it is strongly advised that current seniors buy their tickets at the allotted time, and then purchase any additional tickets as soon as possible.
- Who can I contact for more information?
- Reach out to Kelsey Amadeo-Luyt at email@example.com for any questions/concerns you may have!
Pre-Registration for Senior Ball
- What is pre-registration for Senior Ball?
- This is an opportunity for attendees to pick up their tickets to Senior Ball before getting to Union Station on Friday evening.
- Who can pre-register for Senior Ball?
- At least one person from each party’s reservation can pick up their entire party’s tickets during pre-registration periods.
- We will NOT allow anyone to pick up tickets for another party’s reservation (roommate, friend, etc.).
- What if I lose my tickets after picking them up before Senior Ball?
- We will NOT re-distribute tickets in the case of lost tickets. Once you have pre-registered in our system, it is your responsibility to show up to Union Station with your tickets.
- In the case of lost tickets, you will be asked to pay for a ticket in cash on-site if you still want to attend the Ball.