Registration for the 2020 Senior Parents and Family Weekend is LIVE! Get your tickets here!
The weekend will take place Friday, February 7th through Sunday, February 9th. Registration information is below. Full schedule is coming soon.
This event page includes options to buy tickets for activities throughout the weekend as well as Senior Auction. The ticket pricing options are listed below. However, your Georgetown Senior must be registered (free) in order for you to buy tickets to the weekend activities and/or Auction.
Other activities during the weekend sponsored in-part by the Senior Class Committee like Cherry Tree Massacre, an a cappella festival hosted by the Georgetown Chimes, and Georgetown Men’s Basketball vs DePaul on Saturday February 8th at 12pm at the Capital One Center downtown, must be purchased separately. Buy your tickets between January 1st and 8th to get a special promo code for discounted tickets!
For the weekend, ticket options include:
- Couple (covers two people’s entries),
- Individual (for one person’s entry), and
- Child (for children under 18), and
- Georgetown Senior (all SPFW activities included, *Senior Auction admission not included*)
For Senior Auction, ticket options are below. Please note that your Senior also requires a ticket.
- Standard Tier – $75/ticket – admission to the event, including hors d’ouvres & drinks, entertainment, and activities
- Dahlgren Tier – $100/ticket – admission to the event, including hors d’ouvres & drinks, entertainment, and activities, extra drink tickets, and choice of table mates
- Healy Tier – $150/ticket – admission to the event, including hors d’ouvres & drinks, entertainment, and activities, even more drink tickets, premium seating and choice of table mates, and early access to Silent Auction bidding
Please register everyone in your party, including your Georgetown Senior, so that we can have an accurate headcount.
In January, all registrants will receive a complete schedule as well as an option to sign up individually for the events of the weekend. Sign-ups are optional but encouraged, as they give us an anticipated headcount.
Please see the example below on how to purchase tickets for the whole weekend with multiple people and events.
Example: Family of 4 (2 parents, 1 Georgetown Senior, 1 sibling aged 14) that wants to attend SPFW activities and Senior Auction (Dahlgren Tier)
1 x Couple
1 x Georgetown Senior
1 x Child under 18
4 x Senior Auction – Dahlgren Tier
Can’t attend this year but want to sponsor another family’s participation? Donate to the Senior Class Committee by purchasing a “Donate to the Senior Class Committee!” ticket and you can choose your donation amount.
Questions? Please email Caroline Hyer at email@example.com for weekend inquiries, Emily Jonsson at firstname.lastname@example.org for auction questions, or Matt Buckwald at email@example.com for general SCC questions!